2. How you can contact us:
Address: FAO the Data Protection Officer, MaD Events Ltd, 33 the Green, Aston Abbotts, Bucks HP22 4LX
3. Information we may collect about you
• Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you purchase tickets, or provide us with your details over the phone, for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events (whether as an exhibitor or attendee) or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
• Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence
between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
• Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
• Information we receive from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties that we work closely with for the purposes of delivering to you the services that you request from us. For example, we may engage third parties to assist us with our online event registration systems or payment systems; these entities will collect information directly from you on our behalf. We may engage third parties to operate event websites on our behalf; these entities will collect information directly from you about your visits to the website on our behalf.
• We may also receive information about you from third parties where you have consented to such third party sharing your information with us.
4. How we use information about you
You can find out more information on the privacy notice provided at the time you submit your data to us or in your contract with us (if applicable).
5. Who we might share your data with
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
•Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights,property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
7. Third Party Content, Sites, and Contributions
8. How we look after your data and how long we keep it for
We use a variety of technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to, unlawful use of, and modification and destruction of any personal data we store. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits. Where you have not participated, attended or registered to attend or participate in one of our events, or otherwise engaged with us in four years, we will delete your data, unless we have an obligation to retain it for longer (for example for taxation purposes). Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
9.Where we store your information
10. Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
You have the right to:•Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer. Our Data Protection Officers details are provided on Page 1 of this policy. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used, machine readable format, and where we are able to; transmit this data to another organisation. •Contact the Data Protection Officer if you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected. •Contact the Data Protection Officer to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
•Contact the Data Protection Officer to request that we delete your personal data.
•To lodge a complaint with the data protection authorities if you believe we have not complied with any applicable data protection law. In the UK, the relevant authority is the Information Commissioners Office, you can find their details at www.ico.org.uk.